Codechef vs Codeforces

That is a very hard question. I mean we get the logic and solution easily, but there is a very bad corner case, where a[i]=‘x’, if you guess that ‘x’…Problem is easy…else life will be hell :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hackerearth stretches ques for no reason. Hackerearth=heavy implementation or heavy solution.
They keep it like that to annoy people
That makes implementation lengthy.

3 Likes

Thats why I never go to HMC…They also make problem-statement vague sometimes…People abuse the setters in the comments and then those comments get deleted :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hackerearth Monthly Circuits :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean Hackerearth MC…yEP, THAT seems nice as well :stuck_out_tongue:

@l_returns likes to keep things secret :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shh… delete it. No hints for ongoing. Ik that .

:joy::+1: yup… thanks

Got super powers. Now I can comment one letter also. xD

See Aryan also got it.

A \hspace{1mm} \hspace{1mm}

Agree with vauge statement, specially that ‘step==bit’:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I also got that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

G

3 Likes

:joy: \hspace{1mm} \hspace{1mm}

For point 1,
I believe that not arranging questions according to difficulty is alright.

1. Cook-Off is ICPC style and Lunchtime is IOI style.
    You won’t see the questions arranged according to difficulty in ICPC or IOI.

2. I believe it encourages people to read all the questions. Often people don’t read the questions after the last one they solved in a CF contest, because they doubt whether they are skilled enough to solve it.

7 Likes

aa

I have also got superpowers

1 Like

I think code chef can follow Hackerrank lie structure like whenever you want to see test cases some reputation points are deducted like that they can do. . . .is that a nice solution for this ?

I dont think the staff would do anything we ask for . Just useless thinking of improving this site and giving any feedback.

1 Like