CodeForces Ladders [LATEST UPDATE]

So someone asked me to solve the a2oj ladders to get better at CP. I found that most of the questions were really easy and the level of A problems these days, is much greater than A problems of a few years back. Same goes for B, C, D, E.

So I created updated ladders. I’ve made the structure in such a way that it is pretty convenient for people to fork the repo and mark problems as solved.

Here is the link: GitHub - karansinghgit/CodeForces-Ladders: Updated CodeForces Ladders for efficient practice

Feel free to star the repo to get latest updates as I’ll soon be adding ladders topicwise.

21 Likes

Great effort. :heart:

thank you <3

Thanks man!

This is very good :slight_smile:
I will practise from this from now on :smiley:
I think we all should update as we come across harder and better questions while doing CF contests XD

add this for C

1 Like

Can you tell on what basis you have selected the problems ?

3 Likes

Randomly selected from the last 200 div.2 contests. Initially, I thought it would be great to select 75 from the least solved 100 questions and 25 from the remaining 100, but after a lot of thought I decided against that since the current question set gives a decent enough picture for an average div.2 contest question.

1 Like

thanks bro…

Does this really help ?
Please share your experiences :blush:

1 Like

great effort man , much appreciated

http://cfladders.rf.gd/
Try this ladders

1 Like

+rep.

Will i able to solve div2 A and B on cf after solving a and b ladder?

Solving A and B is a very broad generalization. There are some very tough ones and very easy ones. I should be able to solve A, B, C and D regularly, but I struggled to figure out B for a long time in the last Div2, so I went from 330th in one contest to 5600th place in another. There are no rules.

The more you solve the better you’ll get at problem solving. But generally speaking, the ladder should build your thinking ability, as there’s not much to A and B. Don’t seek solutions in these early on, they are more about logical reasoning than knowing a certain technique.

You can check this ladder - https://quriosity.tech/

Thanks for sharing.