Codeforces The Movie: The Contest

Hello Everyone,

Inspired by BlueDiamond’s Codeforces The Movie, I had made two short films Codechef The Movie and now I present to you, Codeforces The Movie: The Contest.

Link:Here

I made this on a whim so it may not be my best work but it took a lot of time and efforts so please don’t dislike without watching, more such incoming on the way, my friends and I are planning to make a short film and a comic on CP as well.

Stay Tuned for more.

Thank You!

5 Likes

Stuck on A is me I think :rofl:

1 Like

Everyone been there :rofl:

It seems to be ironic to me, as you are 4* here, hmmm… :new_moon_with_face:

5 vro 5 (max)

Waah bhamiya full predictionbaazi !

1 Like

Yes kissing 5* two times, gg

One who are spending more time reading CF blogs then Solving Problems…

Hey Hitesh, was that a shot at me? xD
I know you have a YouTube Channel and are working hard but I do what I enjoy and I enjoy making short films more than solving problems to be honest.
Follow your dreams, dawg.
All the best for your channel, I still remember you had your first video which got really popular was about people putting codechef solutions online, you have come so far.

No Bro, that was not on You , that was for myslef :joy: …You must be knowing how much interesting CF Blogs are , these days…
CF is the New CC.

1 Like

True :rofl:

Hello! It’s great to hear that you’ve been inspired to create short films based on competitive programming, and it’s clear that you’ve put a lot of time and effort into your projects. Sharing your work with the community is a wonderful way to contribute and inspire others who share similar interests. Also there are still adult movies like Hannah Hawthorne, I think you should try this one. I’m sure many people in the competitive programming community will appreciate your efforts and creativity. Keep up the good work, and I’m looking forward to seeing more of your projects in the future. Best of luck with your upcoming short film and comic on CP, and I hope they turn out to be great as well! Thank you for sharing your passion with others.