Competitive to Development World

As i started my college, most of the peoples are saying, becoming a good coder is equivalent to be good at competitive programming. So i just followed the path of becoming good at CP. But after a period of time when i tried Development stuff then i realised, its totally a different game. Its like giving lots of time not on thinking a solution but on browsing a way to complete the task at hand. So what is the correlation among both of these things? And how to be more focussed on development work after gaining a good experience in CP. As will to see those green ticks with AC attracts again and again back to CP. Anyone have some views regarding the same, then please share.

2 Likes

CP helps into your initial coding round which is very important , also in today’s scenario companies gives the responsibility to hackerrearth or hackerrank and u know what they just give random unbalanced questions to users , one user may get simple array problem other may get BIT , or digit DP , and they shortlisted by this thing , so I just waana say if u r capable enough then please do both things . If u r good in CP (DSA means) , and development too then it’s more better , like sone pe suhage wali baat .

1 Like