}
   if(f==1)
        printf("Yes\n");
   else
        printf("No\n");
}
return 0;

}
You may also view the solution at the link below: CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
Thanx for your support

hey b[100]={-1} will assign -1 to only b[0] rest all b[1],b[2]…b[n] will be still 0…if you want to initialize whole array with -1 use fill_n() method…syntax will be fill_n(b,n,-1);

Have a look at this code. It is the accepted version of your code.Now let me explain the changes i had to make:

If there are 20 elements in a set, then the number of subsets if 2^20 which is close to 1050000. So that means, the size of your b array will br 1050000. The Runtime error you were getting was because of this reason only.
If you still have doubts, don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

@ma14ab03_1995

One reason of compilation error is b[100]={-1}; This syntax is wrong. If this is corrected then comes Run-time error (even for the sample cases). So you need to implement your size and approach differently for this problem. Feel free to ask if you need more help.

1 Like

What’s wrong in this approach??
array ‘b’ contains all the possible values that ‘m’ can have…then what’s wrong in this approach??

Yes…i solved the problem of initializing the array with -1, but now it is giving runtime error…can u help me solve it.I have taken the appropriate size of the array…as it was mentioned.You can look over to my code:
http://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/6069876
Thanks for your support

Thanks. It worked!!

my pleasure!!