Contest Rating

How long does it take for the contest rating to be updated in my profile?

Normally it takes 4-6 hours . DOES THIS QUESTION MAKES ANY SENSE ? they start working as soon as the contest ends , when its completed they will update as soon as possible . :blush:

1 Like

someone who is not familiar with that platform has a right to ask and know about it more ! I think your comment doesnt make any sense :slight_smile:

26 Likes

I think you are really familiar with the platform :thinking:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: Just when you think you are familiar with the platform something new happens :slight_smile:

1 Like

surprises, surprises everywhere

1 Like

bro he was trying to be oversmart

2 Likes

it would take about 6-8 hours and then you can see your profile with the updated ratings

3 Likes

yes, of course.
ANYONE CAN ASK WHATEVER THEY WANT TO…ALL DOUBTS SHALL BE ENTERTAINED (NOT RELATED TO ONGOING CONTESTS)

3 Likes

If you will keep checking updated ranking then it takes more time :joy:

18 Likes

Lol

1 Like

ufff :rofl:

1 Like

Division1 ratings updated!!

1 Like

Also Division2 ratings updated!!

1 Like

Can confirm.

What’s the platform you use to share approaches??

https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/34147880

https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/34388121

7 Likes

Ooops. @knightknight did an oopsie boys.

I suppose you don’t need a platform to share approaches ! But u need a platform to share codes ! and I do see similarity of codes surprisingly But I don’t why I have been tagged ! But this approach seems quite similar to me But the code doesn’t :slight_smile: ! I do know about the spirit of CP don;t put false accusations just because I made a comment that must have hurt you !

do you need more proves? ok, same guys, now using python and in a short contest (april lunchtime)

CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone (@knightknight)

CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone (@naman_9899)

In January challenge the mutual inspiration was wonderful:

Let me know if you need more, it’s plenty of them

11 Likes

And look at the comments he made, trying to avoid the plagiarism check, “taking inputs”. LOL.

5 Likes