CP Addict - CodeChef Feb Div 2 Long Challenge

True it doesn’t :slight_smile: But if it really is an alt account , is one lie so surprising xD

1 Like

tell me the point of why will that person make an alias of an alias? XD Then say his name on the Youtube channel!
Besides @hitman623 would have used his name on the youtube channel as well as his name here if he didn’t want to be anonymous :slight_smile:
I mean it’s so better to get recognised as well.

1 Like

It’s all speculation anyway at this point .
Like you said , @shim98 , it doesn’t really make any sense !

1 Like

There is no ground for moderator intervention - esp given I dont wish admins to be very controlling. Someone getting excited once a while is like, fine to me. Obviously, if everyone started doing it then its a different story.

7 Likes

Update : Videos are public :slight_smile:

Update: Added link for THEATRE.

1 Like

Added link for NOCHANGE…

(Recorded while solving, HINDI)

Can u make video for RAISINS problem (challenge) div-2???

1 Like

He might have meant top 100 among div2 users of india ? XD

3 Likes

Div 2 of long challenges?

2 Likes

Ask him :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

here

1 Like

Wait wut ! :exploding_head: This is confusing

what is confusing here ?

I thought his name was Himanshu :sweat_smile: but i guess i was wrong.

2 Likes

even he mentioned his name in his videos

1 Like

Why is everyone freaking out. Hes just trying to project that hes cool :slight_smile: we all have done that right? lol

I beg to differ ! But if i get under 20 rank in Cookoff or Lunchtime or Div 1 Long, I’ll probably make a post too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I would make a post on my LinkedIn if I be 7 star :stuck_out_tongue:
Otherwise every other achievements ( at least for ratings) are not worth sharing IMO for me.
Though I might consider sharing if I get rank in top 5 (world rank).
But won’t make a post on discuss.

3 Likes

I don’t think my name or ranking is of much use to anybody as long as I am able to solve at least one problem which was remained unsolved by someone during the contest.

However, I may sound hypocrite because I myself mentioned the rank in some video description, so, I apologise to everybody and will try to achieve it again so you guys don’t have to speculate these useless things.

Moreover, I also felt that posting on discuss was not a good idea because if the content is good, it’ll definitely be discovered on its own. So, I will refrain from doing that too :slight_smile:

I am not good at spoken English (Hindi Medium school and Desi work place environment.), so will be working hard in this department too. I hope not to disappoint you in the future. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes