Cracking Leetcode Weekly Contest 339: A Live Copilot & GPT Adventure! 💻

UPDATE: UPDATE: I was able to solve 3 out of 4 problems. I have explained my code in this Youtube video.

Hey fellow coders! :smile:

Guess what? I’m starting a YouTube channel all about coding, and I want you to be part of the fun! :tv::computer:

Here’s the deal: I’ll be joining the Leetcode Weekly Contest 339 (https://leetcode.com/contest/weekly-contest-339/) happening on April 9th, 2023 at 9:30 PM IST, and right after the contest, we’ll chill together while I use GitHub Copilot and GPT live to solve any problems we couldn’t crack during the competition! :brain::rocket:

And hey, if Copilot can’t figure it out, no biggie! I’ll jump in and give it my best shot to solve it too. We’ll learn together, and who knows, we might even have a few laughs along the way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and keep an eye out for more updates on this coding adventure! :tada:

Let’s code, chill, and learn together at Weekly Contest 339! :call_me_hand:

Catch ya later! :sunglasses:

Note: This announcement and the post title was generated by GPT-4! I gave it the contest URL in prompt and asked it to fetch the dates as well which is wrong! Apart from that do you like this announcement?

So, some important information here:

See you and Thanks.
Ritesh Ranjan