Credit Suisse Global Coding Challenge 3.0 2021 (Hiring : Full Time + Internship)

Refferal Registration Link

Use Prom Code (case sensitive) - sKSama
while Registering

Credit Suisse Global Coding Challenge 2021

For details about questions, languages, prizes, and more, follow the link

Credit Suisse is back with the annual Credit Suisse Global Coding Challenge and registrations have now begun! The competition will run from September 27 to October 10, 2021 . University students across the globe will attempt to code their most efficient algorithms to nine coding problems ranging from EASY to ADVANCED . Solutions will be scored by our automated evaluator and students placed on regional and global leaderboards.

The student at the top of our global leaderboard will be crowned our Global Coding Champion and walk away with a MacBook Pro . Exciting prizes also includes the iPhone, iPad Pro and much more. Top 100 participants on the leaderboard will be rewarded with attractive goodies and incentives. In the past editions, following the competition, those who had done well had joined our prestigious Summer Internship or Technical Analyst positions.

Sign up today to represent your university and compete against the best universities across globe.

Unfold your coding skills. Empowered Engineering.

8 Likes

Referals paane ki ninja technique. Bdw thanks for the heads up <3

7 Likes

But where are the problem statements they are not present in my folder?

1 Like

lol

wait for few minutes after registration, then on the homepage you will find Questions button

I got my link and I have my repo , I have to clone it yet but problem statements are no there in the folder can you describe the process a little bit. Also is there a time limit?

Goto main page again and click on questions tab

1 Like

Registration - Link

Questions - Link

Go here, select a question, and click on more info, a pop up will open, click on answer now, then select language, you can answer directly on webpage itself, no need of github

1 Like

Thanks a lot.

are you sure they hire through this?

3 Likes

got this in mail below, check the bold line

REMINDER

Credit Suisse Global Coding Challenge

Competition will run from October 19 to November 9, 2020! University students across the globe will attempt to code their most efficient algorithms to nine coding problems ranging from EASY to HARD. Submit your code in our in-browser editor using up to 5 different programming languages, increase your score and earn badges to be placed on our regional and global leaderboards.

The student at the top of our global leaderboard will be crowned our Global Coding Champion and walk away with a Macbook Pro. Exciting prizes also up for grabs in the other categories include the iPhone, iPad Pro and much more. In the past competitions, students who have participated in the competition and have done well have joined the Credit Suisse team on a Summer Internship or as Technology Analysts.

1 Like

Please dont spam everywhere bro

1 Like

@sksama I keep getting evaluation errors. For questions 3 and 4, I submit the same C++ solution multiple times and the no. of passing and failing tests keeps changing.

By the way, we’re from the same university.

Edit: Never mind, I just looked at the Help section.

In Ques4, same happening to me, at max, I got 86 correct. Don’t know where it’s failing.

I am not able to unlock Medium level questions even after passing all three easy questions. The score for my third problem is not registering. Anyone else faced the same problem?

yes iam facing some what similar kinda issue as every time i submit diff. no of test cases are getting passed

For those who are facing score changing issue

Why does my score keep changing when submitting the exact same code?
Scoring can be different with each submission despite same code due to two reasons - 1. For every submission, a randomized subset of test cases are fetched from the full set of test case, with a fixed number of easy, medium and hard test cases. This would lead to different number of test cases being passed. Number of test cases passed will however be fixed if your code is 100% correct and works for all test cases from the superset. 2. Scoring is scaled and normalized from min-max values based on submissions of other contestants for that question, language, test case. If the normalization factor changes in the time that you make a new submission, it can result in scores being different, even if same code is passed, even if test cases passed are same in both submissions.

Same here, once I got 91 correct and the next submission I get just 76

Is your inbrowser code editor working ? After submitting 1st question I can’t see the inbrowser submission option.

So I have solved every problem and have a rank of around 100. Will I get a chance to be interviewed?