Custom setting in codechef practice

I guess earlier there was an option in codechef practice section to select custom rating for question and now i am unable to see it. Can anyone tell me how to get that ?

Yes, that feature is not available anymore. In most cases predefined difficulty ranges are enough. Why do you want to set custom difficulty rating range?

I guess earlier there was an option in code chef practice section to select custom rating for question and now i am unable to see it. Can anyone tell me how to get that ?

well i am just a beginner so i select the difficulty and topic which i can solve but once i solve the problem completely and goes for the second the thing happens is my entire setting gets reset so i have to do the same thing again and again that’s why i was asking for the custom settings

Okay, you want to keep your updated filters saved when you open practice page again. Unfortunately, there is no such feature right now. We can probably add it in future though, just difficulty rating and topic is what should be saved right?

yes