Damn, what just happened !!!

This time div2 is really gonna be interesting xD

4 Likes

And div1 gonna be very, very lonely :confused:

4 Likes

I am very sympathetical to your case dear, but nothing is in my hands. I can only ask you to plead more earnestly from @admin to pardon that case, nothing more. At the end of the day, in contests, I am also a regular contestant like you, being bound by plagiarism and contest rules. Hence, any decision in that field is out of my power. I can, at max, ask admin to read your answer here, but nothing more is in my hands. Its all upto you.

But yes, for the company thing, most of them also look over the rating graphs. So you need not worry of being dismissed due to false ratings, as its never fixed

1 Like

I dont even know the how the punishment is calculated. They will make it public in a blogpost soon though. Also , if the community suggests to @admin something, I am sure she will be willing to hear and implement. :slight_smile:

vijju please ask admin to see my comment here , i will be obliged to you.

Why ain’t there any prizes for the Div2 participants? I am starting to feel comfortable in Div2. :wink:

@sarthakmanna- So that Div1 guys dont get too comfortable and obessed with div2, and decide to remain there forever intentionally.

2 Likes

Thanks! I wanted to see the comparison between the distributions.

1 Like

Wish list reset : Get to Div 1 in Codechef - Unmarked xD

You will not be safe. I have gone under the plagiarism once for this thing only. I recommend you to change a bit in that FAST/IO.

https://discuss.codechef.com/questions/123411/wrongly-caught-in-plagiarism/123577

“This time div2 is really gonna be interesting xD” xD

1 Like

@admin @vijju123 please do something

Why did you delete your answer yesterday? When @admin came for review you’d already deleted your answer.

@ritwikshanker - Did you reply with this justification to her that the code is from GFG? Are you penalized for this thing only?

Matter is sorted and closed.

Reply to @admin on that mail. If its a mistake from her side, she will rectify it. Dont panic! :slight_smile:

So they wont be dropping my ratings right??

No. They wont. Codechef didnt send you any mail. Could be someone pranking you.

1 Like

can anyOne share sample of submitted code which was taken from net and attribute declared …

Plagiarism Hammer? I guess its more like wrath of thanos. Its like "With the infinity stones he can destroy half of the ratings with a snap of his fingers, just like that " xD. Anyways guys cheer up and try getting back to where you were as soon as possible :D.

5 Likes