Damn, what just happened !!!

Yeah u are right,i know who pranked me…

Thanx for the revenge @vijju123 xD

1 Like

Yeah, no use bring demotivated. Those who did reach that rating by hard work and were wrongly penalized can easily gain it back, because well, they did it once and it shouldn’t be hard doing it twice.

Those who really did plagiarize are fucked(Thats a good thing and the honest people should be happy with that) xD

In reply to @soham1234 , “I don’t feel so good” xD

1 Like

Dont worry wait for infinity war 2. Once avengers gets the gauntlet your ratings will be brought back XD

1 Like

???

What revenge? I dont understand? :slight_smile:

@vijju123, I did everything you said,But i have not gotten back my submissions.Also i have not gotten any replies.Any estimations how much time the process take?Or is there any way i can deactivate this account ? Thank you

looks like the rabbit had another eye which it gave to the codechef devs and they too made a hammer like thor xD

1 Like

LOL xD Those infinity wars references got me hard.

I wonder what you guys are talking about xD

It takes them some time to get back to you. If no reply comes within 3 days, bump again and PM me your support ticket ID.

i am groot xD

2 Likes

how to be innocent 101 @abdullah768

1 Like

@admin, @vijju123 any updates…

You didnt answer my question. I refuse to forward your request until I get a sufficient explanation. What if you delete it again by the time @admin takes time to check your issue out?

I had actually sent to Codechef at Facebook this same message. So, then I felt that sending it twice would be weird and deleted it. But message on fb was not seen for sometime. So, I posted it here again.

Ok. Fair enough. Though I guess its already seen if you sent on FB. Will ping her.

1 Like

@admin, @vijju123 any updates plz… Also I would like to join this long in my division. So, if for now I submit in div2 then when this is resolved and my rating is restored, then will my submissions be transferred to div1?

Participate as div2 for now. The division at time of participation matters.

I think you should add problem link and soln link while posting things like this… according to me…