Dark Theme Codechef

Soon i will be launching Chrome extension specifically designed to apply dark theme on Codechef website. I have seen many Competitive coders spending their whole day sitting in front of that white screen, hurting their eyes.

Now no CP lover have to work on white screen anymore.

I will be attaching the look of the website after applying dark theme. If anyone have some suggestion or some ideas than do comment, because the project is in development and always will be.

31 Likes

REALLY NICE MAN… KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. IT FABULOUS NO EDIT NEEDED IN MY OPINION.

2 Likes

That’s amazing

1 Like

This one needs a lot of hearts

1 Like

Great !! But No one hurt their eyes with a white screen. Already using a dark mode extension.

4 Likes

Cool mate =)

1 Like

One more update, I will also add the input output copy button. This is a major issue on the site.

9 Likes

Neat Idea but I don’t think it will be of much use for anybody. If you don’t know, chrome already have pretty good dark mode (can be enabled via chrome flags), so those who needed it must have already been enabled it !

But, I would still suggest you to make it for your own learning and growth !

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Good :clap:

1 Like

Bro I am also providing input output copy button. Which is surely of some use.

3 Likes

Yes but forcing dark mode even for selective inversion of non-image elements is not stable for many things…like this one for searching submissions

So, I think this extension shall have good inversion for all such things. Looking forward to your creation @h123arshit!

1 Like

@manvi_03 I guess you got a point there, but i got a solution there.

2 Likes

plz launch early i am very exicted about it

1 Like

@prash8830 I am excited too, I will try to publish it as soon as i can.

Yeah sure ! Possibilities are endless…

1 Like

I Think this extension might help everyone.

5 Likes

I have to admit, this Dark Reader extension is awesome. Much better than mine, but i will still launch my extension and see what difference it can make. If it will be able to impact life of at least one person, my goal is accomplished then.

3 Likes

Carry on bro👍

1 Like

Dark theme extension is live and free to download. Currently it’s only available for Firefox users only but I will make it available on Chrome also.
So feel free to download the extension and don’t forget to leave review as it helps in improving the product further.

Download Link: - Dark Codechef – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US)

2 Likes

Would you like me to create one dark theme extension for codeforces too?. Let me know in the comments.