I have started a new series on Data Structure for Competitive Programming, where I discuss the Data Structures and how we can implement them using C++ STL. After which I add 2-3 example problems for Beginners to understand how we use STL and Data Structures to solve problems.
It would be great if you can take a look at the lectures and give your suggestions so that I can improve them.
Videos Uploaded till today.
- L00: Course Overview
- L01: 1D Arrays
- E001: Micro and Array Update
- L02: Multidimensional Arrays
- E002: Roy and Symmetric Logos
- L03: Dynamic Arrays | Vectors in C++
- L04: Operations on Vector in C++
The next problem and concept added tomorrow.
Thank You for your valuable time.