December Lunchtime Rating Reduced

In Lunchtime,I submitted PPatter in first attempt,but in other two I got wrong answer.Does rating fall when wrong answer is submitted because my rating fall by 40 points?

if you submit even one during contest, you will be judged and your rating will be adjusted based on your score.

1 Like

if you submit even one during contest, you will be judged and your rating will be adjusted based on your score.

1 Like

What if all submitted solutions get WA or TLE verdict with no PA or AC solution. Will it be judged?

1 Like

If you are asking if you and someone else solve same number of questions in a contest but have different number of WA’s (or any wrong submission in general) on an unsolved problem then will there be any difference in ranking between you two, then the answer is NO number of attempts on an unsolved problem does not matter (as far as I know).

But does it depend on number of submissions made ? Because even if PPATTERN,accepted in first time but other two questions showed wrong several times while submitting.
Should i not try to submit answer if I am not sure or I can submit as many wrong submissions before reaching a Correct Submission ?

yes it’s judged, and you will be there in ranklist too…

1 Like

Final score decides your rating no matter the submissions.

Rating will be affected if a submission is made irrespective of TLE or WA.