delete my team please

sir, i wanted my team to be deleted because i wasn’t aware i couldn’t add more members after registering the team. i registered only myself. this is my first time here and i have barely attempted any question in the contest. please delete the team if possible. any inconvenience is regretted. team name = myself_atul

1 Like

Hi @atulshanbhag,

You can edit your team after registering it. For that you have to login using your team user handle. After that, from you team profile page you can edit your team and add or remove members from it. If you face any issue please let us know.

I want to delete my team completely from a contest, How could I do it?

I am not able to remove the team from the on going contest. As long as the team being not active doesn’t affect my own profile, I have no problem because I’ll be making another account for my team. It’s just that this team profile would be wasted and I had a doubt, being a member of it, would it affect my own profile?

Can you please send an email to us at help@codechef.com with your phone number. We’d clear all your doubts. You can also choose to update your phone number in your profile.

@admin: When I select team profile, it goes to https://www.codechef.com/teams/edit and pops up an error, " The account you are trying to edit is a team account".

Is it still possible to edit/delete team?

Kindly send an email to snackdown[at]codechef[dot]com with the team details and we will delete that for you.