Deleting the post

I am deleting this post because getting attacked a lot

12 Likes

believe on your skills buddy , don’t be disappointed by just one or two only women hiring challenges of google.
Many opportunities is on the way if you have the skills you will make it.
And remember you are always enough. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Get a rank of 300/400 in Kickstart or Code Jam. You will get an interview call. Ace that. Go to google.

5 Likes

Changing your gender might help :slightly_smiling_face:

27 Likes

Don’t worry bro. Google will soon stop such discrimination and you will get job

6 Likes

teko kya lagat bro logo ne tik tok kyo choose kiya , wo actually humse jyada dimaag wale the unko pata tha ladke bane rehne me koi point nhi he :))))

20 Likes

What are the costs of sex surgery in India ? :confused:

4 Likes

arre bhai bhai bhai!!!

1 Like

Mission failed.

4 Likes

What you can do is to give your best shot while the rest is not in your hand so forget about it. One day your hard work will pay off. Trust me!

1 Like

Do you really think so for off campus applicants in 2020 ?
See this : Codeforces

1 Like

XD

yup. just become legendary grandmaster on codeforces and no one will reject you.

3 Likes

No. You will still get rejected if you are an Indian Male + Legendary Grandmaster ,for the google internship test xd. Cutoff is 201 , which you can never achieve even if you are LGM

2 Likes

extra marks for being a girl… LOL

1 Like

pehle free that ab bhot paisa lagega , tiktok ban noo :slight_smile:

1 Like

yehi glti krdi bhai

better luck next janam

3 Likes

Why was this post spammed ?

They already closed my very popular post which discusses this problem : Deletion of topic - #4 by sumit_saraff

Thank you @mayankandro007! With people like you around, the community remains healthy :slight_smile: Much appreciated!

Absolutely @ashish_kaur! Rightly said. It is for people like you that the community here has some hope :slight_smile:

1 Like