Did Anyone Recieved Interview Opportunities via long challenge

HI, I Just wanna ask the community and the @admin and to anyone whomsoever it may concern. Are Companies show cased as recruiters in long and cook contests have actually called anyone for an Interview.

Just Looking for an honest answer and want to have an idea of how much time it takes to get an interview.

Any Other Info you could add is welcomed

1 Like

Yes one of my friends received a call from Codenation from last month’s long challenge.

@ashish_kaur What was his rank. Did they call him based on just the rank in that particular contest or like overall codechef Rating. Please share whatever is comfortable. Also how long did it took to hear from the recruiter

He had a rank of under 37 or 38 in last long challenge in Div2. They called based on the contest rank, his overall rating is around 1815.
He got an interview call within 25 days of the challenge. Right now he is in the second round of hiring process

Man I Had Rank 44. And thank you for providing the information

I think you will receive one too. Wait for some more days.

1 Like

Ok

Weird flex, but ok

6 Likes

ok so u solved 3 questions. Thats good. I solved 1 only. I appeared for the contest late and lost a lot of rating points

well I didn’t intend to, but since it does convey arrogance, I guess its best to delete it