Discuss account login issue

my codechef discuss and codechef account are not same… i mean whenever i click discuss page i am automatically logging in to another codechef username…i have tried logout and login options but its getting automatically logged in…i think my codechef account is linked to another discuss account…
how can i fix this problem?

You can click on your Discuss profile and you will find there, a link to your CodeChef profile. Verify that it is your account indeed.

If it is not, e-mail them about this.

If it is, I think that while making your CodeChef account, you flipped the locations of your name and your username. (this makes you think you have logged into another codechef username.)
i.e. you might have put your username where you should have put your name and vice-versa.
(That is what I think and it might not be true.)

Try e-mailing them or something because I don’t think you are allowed to change your username after making an account.

1 Like

Hi, please send an email to help@codechef.com with the exact details.

1 Like

Login into codechef discuss is not possible with public wifi network
(Most of college student use college public wifi and are not able to login) . @admin

Hey, @anuragdw0710 Can you try again from your college wifi and let us know. We have changed our limits.

Still not able to login with public wifi but without public wifi it us possible to login.
With public wifi it gives error
Login Error

There is a problem with your account. Please contact the site’s
administrator.

@admin @justani

We checked in our systems. The public wifi you were trying to access from was blocked maybe because of spamming activity by someone else using the same wifi. We have unblocked it now. Please try logging in from that wifi and let us know.

Still not able to login :pensive:. Spoj have similar platform but there is no issues like this. Solve this problem because i find codechef discussion very useful than other platform. Here, all coders respects each other and helpful + many active user’s to help.
@justani @admin