Discussion forum getting worse and worse.

Its seems like the moderators of the forum are becoming more lazy than earlier as nowadays i am seeing more and more spammers creating accounts at CodeChef and posting spams on forum and not that only many users are asking off-topics and even worse some are creating a post and answering himself to earn more Karma points.

I request the admin to please look at all this matters and delete all such user’s account from CodeChef forever and also permanently delete all such questions & answers which are marked off-topics,spam & duplicate

Hope others agree with me.

3 Likes

true that, some users are asking questions that have already been answered on the forum and are posting questions frequently for the sake of karma.

1 Like

Hey guys don’t you think that a user with less than -20 or -30 should be banned from writing answers on discuss forums.Just see the case in this link .

https://discuss.codechef.com/questions/86045/programming-tutorialsguide-blog-for-beginners

Here users like @homeopathydoct @daviddickerson @bahrainvilla are writing rubbish and promoting some other stuff.

quite true , many are asking old question and things which are already clearly answered for karma … though i don’t think it correct to blame admin completely for it … we should also try and report such instances to then

1 Like