Does Google even check Plag for Kickstart Rounds

Seems like it doesn’t

3 Likes

Thank you for your advice. I was also thinking it to post in codeforces. I’ll post it today.

– by someone anonymous
XD ( not me)

2 Likes

codechef doesnt ban people who cheats,
i have been waiting for that to happen since 2 years.
it sends a mail to cheaters saying hi , thats it .
:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
maybe codechef is fearful of losing participation if they ban people.

1 Like

Yes, these are my views. As I said, there’s a higher chance that the setters and the coordinators of Kickstart shall notice this, if the post is on CF, rather than on CC. It may get better international reach there, so this should help in reducing the cheating.

4 Likes

that admin will never reply
lollll
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
@admin
will u decrease ratings or not?
why are u doing this ?
do u have any explantion.
rating drop will take time , but not 2 years
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Cheating can’t be stopped obviously. Cheaters will cheat but what can be done is running a plag checker. This will remove cheaters and moreover they’ll not do it in further rounds.
I mailed about Round C and they replied ranklist is frozen (I doubt did they even read my mail). I also mailed yesterday about Round D with full proof and no response yet. Maybe posting it on cf is better. I will do it today

hey @admin @vijju123 please reply why you are not decreasing ratings for those who are plagiarised.

2 Likes

Yes bro! I gave to friend of mine for a subtask and said to him about nnot giving to anyone and after providing the screenshots for the same he said he had done for the sake of money and for codechef May Challenge. I had provided explanations to @vijju123

I apologized for the same in the LinkedIn

It’s being undertaken now, and should be done in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

is that a typo ?
did u mean coming years ? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
u people have been saying the same thing for years
#TooDubiousToTrust

I don’t know man why you’re being so rude and entitled. It’s not cool to be so mean. Please try to be respectful.

3 Likes

Is that reply to me or @hari_2666?

To Hari. Criticisms are good, they aim to improve us. But one can also criticise without being so rude and troll-ly.

3 Likes

WHO THE F CARE BRO?