Doubt Regarding CCDSAP

@admin
@vijju123
As per recent announcement of scholarship for CCDSAP,
What if participant from Div 2 wants to avail scholarship for Advanced level exam and I have also cleared foundation level exam and have 3 star ratings (all requirements are satisfied for advanced level exam). Please provide scholarship for such case.

No. You are not eligible for scholarship for the advanced level certificate examination. alt text

But in announcement it is mentioned that div 2 can avail scholarship for foundation level, nothing is mentioned about advanced level

Sorry. My bad. You are not eligible for the scholarship for advanced level certificate examination. I’ll edit my answer.

I had already registered for the 8th July CCDSAP Exam, back in May. Now, is there any chance of getting a refund if I fulfill all the conditions for the 100% scholarship?

If no, then why was the enrollment window open since May? Why were there no announcement for the scholarships?

Also, according to @admin, “Top 20 (Indian) in the ranklist will receive 300 laddus” (How do I win a CodeChef Goodie? - faq - CodeChef Discuss). Is the scholarship a replacement for the ‘laddus’? Because, nothing about ‘laddus’ is mentioned in the contest page.

I dont think its a replacement for laddus. Let me confirm your query of Now, is there any chance of getting a refund if I fulfill all the conditions for the 100% scholarship? with @admin

1 Like

Thanks a lot @vijju123… Please do post any update regarding the issue.

@sarthakmanna - Congratz, she said “Yes.” :smiley:

Thanks a lot again…:D. Now, is there any procedure I need to follow, or will the refund be initiated automatically? @vijju123

It should happen automatically. If theres something to be done, they’d mail you. I will confirm it right now.

Finally received the refund yesterday evening. Also, received the laddus. Thanks a lot Codechef(@admin) & @vijju…

1 Like