DSA Certification

Sir is it possible to give center as visakhapatnam for dsa certification exam on 22nd march

According to me the test centers are predefined if a lot of students are appearing from visakhapatnam then CodeChef can create one center at your place too.But, I guess this will be after Feedback. and if done it will be applicable from next DSA Exams (after 22).

Ok Thank you!

Why the buttons are not working like “make payment” or “next button” while registering for the certification exam. I had tried different browsers but I am facing same issue in every browser. Is it from my side or from the codechef, and is there a chance that there can be any issue while making any payment?

Hi, sorry for the issue. Our devs are working on fixing it. In the meantime, you should be able to register without much issue if you just do it from Private Browsing.

Admin please can you confirm that is there a possibility for vizag as center

Hi sai919, we have a center in Hyderabad and Guntur which is closest to Vizag. Opening a center at such a short notice(the next exam is on 22nd March) is not feasible.

Regarding the next and previous buttons not working. We are investigating the issue at our end and will fix it soon. In the mean time, you can try registering in Incognito mode for now.

Thank you admin