This is a complete foundation course on Dynamic Programming which will help you to understand what Dynamic Programming is all about. This consists of Lectures, Example Problems, and Discussion on some Standard Problem which can be solved by DP efficiently.
Topics Covered in Dynamic Programming Foundation Course.
- DP0: Course Overview
- DP1: Getting Started with Dynamic Programming
- DP2: Fundamental concepts in Dynamic Programming
- DP3: Maximum Sum Subarray (or) Maximum Subarray Sum
- DP4: Number of Paths in 2D Grid
- DP5: Observation on 2D Grid & Mathematical Solution
- DP E1: Jumping Problem ( Frog 1 ) || AtCoder
- DP6: Longest Common Subsequence ( LCS )
- DP E2: Longest Common Subsequence Implementation ( Leetcode )
- DP7: 0-1 Knapsack Problem || AtCoder
- DP8: Longest Palindromic Subsequence ( LPS ) using LCS
- DP9: General approach to solve any DP Problem
Dynamic Programming Problem Solving ( Foundation ):
Course Page - Contains Practice Problems, Notes, and other Online Resources.
Hope that this can help you.