Author: Shubham Goswami
Tester: Abhijeet Trigunait
Editorialist: Shubham Goswami

DIFFICULTY:

EASY

PREREQUISITES:

Array

PROBLEM:

Chef, the event manager of his college . He has been assigned to count the total number of teams taking part in a particular contest . A team consists of two students . Chef decides to do a lottery for team formation . Each student has to choose a ticket from the collection of tickets given and two students with matching ticket numbers can make a pair for a team .

Given N number of tickets and an array A[ ] of size N with ticket numbers .

Chef is busy handling other activities for the events so he needs your help . You have to count the total number of teams .

Note:- Each and every student can make a pair only once .

EXPLANATION:

This is the simple array frequency problem in which you have to just count the occurrence of a specific ticket number and count the number of pairs of a matching ticket number . So to count the frequency take an array of size 100 . Ticket numbers will not be greater than 10^2 (refer CONSTRAINTS). So taking an array a[100] for counting the number of times a particular ticket number occurs . Initially setting up all ticket numbers occurs 0 times. Ticket number refers to index of array a[ ] . Updation in array a[ ] will be done based on the input of ticket numbers (by referring the index of array a[ ] as ticket number a[ticket_number] + = 1 ).
Counting the teams :-Dividing the frequencies of all ticket numbers by 2 and adding them all will give us the total number of teams (A unique team consist of pair of two matching ticket numbers ).

SOLUTIONS:

Setter's Solution
/*  

Author- Shubham Goswami 

*/

#include<bits/stdc++.h>

using namespace std;

int main()

{

int T;   

cin>>T;

while(T--){