UPDATES IN THE PRACTICE SECTION
We have launched Practice skill score. It contains
- Platform statistics: Where you can see the overall stats of users in the practice section
- Your Practice statistics: Where you can see stats on your practice performance. In the coming week, you will also be able to compare your stats with your friends.
- Topic-wise performance: Here, you can see a list of all the topics, and your performance in each one of them (Solve, Attempted, and Unattempted)
We have launched the revamped version of our practice problem page. The problem statement and IDE are now visible side by side. Both the sections are scalable and can be made full screen. Solutions (previously known as editorials), Other users’ submissions, and Doubt Support have been added as separate tabs.
Once the contest is over and you open the problem, it will directly open in the practice section. Thereby enabling you to the features of the practice problem. Also if you have solved a problem in any contest, it will be marked as solved in the practice section too.
We also show the contest to which the problem belongs too.
- Amazon vouchers have been added to the Goodies portal. All the existing laddu holders can now encash their laddus from their wallets.
- Our signup fields have been reduced. New users can now sign up with just four fields.
- While signing up, we now suggest a set of specific usernames if the users’ input can not be accepted or the username is already taken.
- You will also see the revamped version of the problem page in the ongoing contests.
Do share your opinion on the New Problem page and practice skill score. Feel free to let us know if you want us to pick a specific feature in the comments.