Expedia intern hiring

Does anyone have received any further information for the next rounds after the online test…?

not yet :sweat:

from where so you get the information about these off campus hirings?

1 Like

No bro!!! not yet,

I’ve given 2 rounds of technical interviews (after the online test) on 1st december (based on ds/algo and problem solving). On 3rd december i’ve received a mail for the behavioral interview on 10th december.

1 Like

How many questions you have solved in online test.?

all of them

hay man. How many questions you have solved in the online test. I have solved all coding questions. but haven’t received any mail. Can you tell me what is the selection procedure for further rounds? coz the online coding round seems pretty easy for me. Most of the people ( I think) have solved two questions.

I’ve asked the interviewer about the hiring process.
they said that if many participants have solved all questions then they will shortlist by the resume.
also, those who have performed better in the technical interview got a mail for the behavioral interview

1 Like

What I had noticed that they select candidates based on the tier of their college, I had applied via referral, solved all the questions within 40 min, had a decent resume, still didn’t receive the callback.

They didn’t choose on the basis of resume, rather they choose on the basis of tier of college :frowning:

Did anyone got any confirmation mail for expedia intern after behavioral round?

1 Like

Bro, can u plz tell with which name u r on linkedin/Facebook?

Did anyone receive any reply from expedia, after giving behavioral round?

I also solved all questions within a hour but didn’t receive any mail yet.

The company has already hired people it needed for intern. Now there is no hope. :slight_smile:

1 Like

it is not like this even I solved every question within 40 mins but didn’t receive any mail for further processing .

But all the ones who has received the selection mail are from Tier-1 or 2 college.

Is there anyone who gave behavioral round and did not got any reply till now?

1 Like

I had noticed that they select candidates based on the tier of their college, I had solved all the questions within 40 min, had a decent resume, still didn’t receive the callback.