Expedia Invitation to Technical Challenge for summer internship

Edit:- You can discuss anything here about the challenge :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got a rejection mail stating that I was not selected for further rounds. Can you elaborate why your friend might have got test link. Does he have a good CP profile

1 Like

I don’t think so they are selecting on basis of cp profile or anything. I got a rejection mail, whereas a friend who doesn’t even do cp got test link. Can’t figure out their shortlisting method.

I know a friend who is very good in CP, does not have great projects but got mail. May be they have kept a criteria that you have to be very good at either cp or development

1 Like

in which year is ur friend?

I also got a rejection mail. Don’t be in false belief that they see our CVs. If they had seen our resume then many would have gotten a test link instead of rejection.

I got the test link also a person I know who is not so great in cp with not so great projects also got the link, so I just assumed everyone might have gotten but reading the comments here it looks kind of random :laughing:

Yeah seems pretty random to me

I also got a rejection mail but I guess its the CGPA that was the reason!!! Do anyone faced the the same???

I have got the test link ,though I have a decent project

I got rejection mail too.
I don’t think so they are shortlisting based on resumes.
Then What is their shortlisting criteria xD

And why you don’t think they are shortlisting based on resumes ?

What might be the threshold? I have >8 and got rejected so it has got to be at least >8.5.

same here got rejection mail

No Bro!!! My friends had the invitation at 7.5 so now I think there is some other reason for this.

What was the shortlisting for Cg? I have 8.7. It was very random I think

Can you share the coding question?

There were two coding problems and 6 MCQ’s related to coding only ,all the problems were at the level of clg assignments(seriously :laughing:) , I don’t know how they can judge anyone’s abilities with those problems.

true :laughing: :laughing:

For those who received the test link, did you guys have very high CG or have very good projects/CP achievements?