Exposing a False Youtuber called CS IT Community

would seem like the thing this damned dude right here might do. His frenzied barbaric methodologies are gonna make my eyes bleed now

I actually do feel bad. Go away to another thread if you’d like to help me.

yeah like [omission] i would

Hahah , instead of anwering my question , you are changing the topic. This proves how true you are.

2 Likes

No, why would I? We have evidence. And I’m not sure how you managed to see it because he deleted it.

Such people want attention. I mean, we’re trying to do something to stop cheating and they want to stoop donw to such an extent. We should ignore him.
“Ignorance is bliss”.

I checked his telegram group by searching CS IT community .

He has the deleted description and also deleted his discussion chat .

1 Like

Bro. It is true. Even Hitesh has agreed to this in his channel but his version is that some hooligans tried to modify his channel’s bio. So I don’t know whose version is correct but I believe only Admin can change the Channel’s Bio. So Hitesh’s story is kind of fishy

2 Likes

all such accusations should go at help@codechef.com and not on discuss

1 Like

Hitesh codechef profile :- hiteshtr1path1 | CodeChef User Profile for Hitesh Tripathi | CodeChef

These people are ruining amazing coding platform like codechef .

That the worst excuse he can come up with :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

There’s no point of fighting over all this. But since it got heated, if you have anything relevant to support him or us, please continue. Otherwise you can spectate or reply in other threads. Your cooperation will be very appreciated (no sarcasm intended).

I believe that you’ve stated your point. Thanks, but we felt that this is a more appropriate platform to express our disappointment given the current circumstances.

1 Like

looks like the right place for self advertisement.

bhai me nhi discuss krrta live contest ke solutions, infact mujhe toh ab long challenge me part lena bhi nhi pasand zyada xDD

You can check my YT channel kartik8800||CF:2092||CC:2177
:PPPPPP

Dp pe kaafi achha content add kiya h and iske aagey kaafi aur add krne ka plan h.

pasand aaye toh like and subscribe krrdena aur baaki coders ke saath share. nhi pasand toh btadena kya kami lggi.

For some more credibility I have worked in the past as a mentor at coding blocks too : interned at CB as a mentor

For people looking to get started/get better: Dynamic Programming series

For people looking for advanced content: Tree DP

13 Likes

Btw, why both of you have even made a new handle including his name ?
It is more likely that you just want to defame him.

1 Like

Hahahaha… as long as you are not discussing live contests we support your initiative.

1 Like

See man , I am running a youtube channel where everyone knows my codechef , codeforces and other handles so why will i put my cahnnel bio like this ? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
and second thing , When TAKE U FORWARD’s RAJ VIKRAMADITYA bhaiya has started posting videos even he was accused by this type of fake people that he also cheat?
What happen that person never show up again and disappeared.
:joy: :joy:

Content looks nice. Much better than the guy we’re trying to expose. Good job.

1 Like

If we have evidence, I really don’t understand the need for you to question us about our IDs. We’ve said stuff we wouldn’t say with our original handles. I hope this answers your question.