Exposing a False Youtuber called CS IT Community

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Codechef should rename its name to Exposing Chef lol. Every other hour, someone comes and exposes a cheater. We all know, there are thousands cheaters and after this long, there will be much more and we can’t do anything. So just focus on yourselves. Company won’t see ratings🙂

8 Likes

I agree with @hitesh_exposer its disheartening to see such large scale cheating by Hitesh. He could have carried that false identity and boast off himself like Karan. People like hitesh just want cheap popularity and should be banned from the platform @admin @vijju123. See the below image in which he shamelessely mentioned about live group discussion.

2 Likes

you do realize that about a 70 % majority doesn’t know about these channels and you sharing its name and link and stuff only increases the magnitude of the problem. you may get 1 account blocked, and create thousands of others in its place

I request you to kindly post anything of this sort on codechef mail

2 Likes

This guy is toxic. Why do people even watch him?
I’m glad that I could show the true colours of this guy, who is an example of what not to be as a programmer.

1 Like

This is the main part. Decide for yourselves. Boycott him and his channel. It’s your decision. Thank you for your valuable time and patience.

1 Like

I agree he should be banned but there are certain issues :

1. You are saying that ban him, but did not mention his CodeChef Profile.
  2. Don’t share his group as this might lead to more people joining (if it still exists).
  3. We can’t really ban his YouTube Channel, Indians should understand who is a good teacher and who is a cheater and this post helps in that part definitely.
2 Likes

why do you guys even join such groups and follow these channels, man? I mean, you clearly may not be completely clean yourself (not accusing anyone, just saying that don’t follow such groups - anyone help you need can be found on sites like geeksforgeeks, programiz, etc. Or ask on Codechef Discuss)

3 Likes
  1. I’m sure codechef can figure that out.
  2. It was essential to expose him. It’s high time to take a stance against cheaters. Take this current long challenge as an example.
  3. I said that you as a community can help us do this.
1 Like

Agreed … let’s just ask to ban Hitesh and delete this thread after its done. It’s useless to keep on discussing without any motive. Also are you the same wicked_knight with whom we had awesome Discussion last month?

I shall frame my answer according to the level of sarcasm in this

If you have no idea about what goes on, I’d appreciate it a lot if you keep quiet. The only reason that you’re unrated and we are significantly better is that we participate in mashups and you don’t. These groups serve as a platform for us to host mashups and become a better programmer. No one wants to cheat.
Thanks for your concern. If you don’t have anything relevant to say, please move on to another thread.

1 Like

No … I was genuinely curious because you were a Top Contributor if I remember then what happened suddenly?

Bro please update the answer with Hitesh’s profile. Accusing without sharing his profile is not right. How can we ask Admin to take action if you don’t give full details.

You don’t need to worry about that. He deleted that group out of frustration. And if you’re saying that more people will join them, do keep in mind that these links are in his channel’s description. Call out his viewers, not us. If we’re trying to improve the cheating issue, please allow us to do so rather than coming in our way. It just shows that you yourself support it even though you don’t.

and that’s why i said you could mail help@ something something codechef’s help and support mail

bassi

1 Like

i was new and didn’t know that we couldn’t legally have more than one account to code with :frowning_face:

1 Like

It’s evident that your ability to comprehend basic English is bad. Allow me to explain.
“join them” means join his groups.
“these links” means links to the group.
There are various courses online to learn English. I’d highly recommend that you learn English rather than Python. Thanks.
I don’t know why the flag but never mind.

@hitesh_exposer i checked his telegram group but nothinh is written there regarding discussion of live contests and problems. Are you trying to defame him? I am just asking.

2 Likes

Look kiddo, I know you feel bad after that burn. Why don’t you go away? Stop wasting my time. Now I’ll have to wait for 10 minutes because you flagged my post. I don’t care. You say that you could go on about the grammatical mistakes I made. Please do. I never said you’ve done anything wrong in your posts. You should also use a capital ‘I’. Any more replies from you will go unnoticed (ignored).
Also, I can’t flag with this account but you’ve violated several rules. I don’t have to swear to convey my message. I don’t know why you need to.