Fake Ids to get scholarship for CCDSAP exam

People are making fake ids to submit the solutions by changing their College/University name so that they can top from the colleges and get full scholarship for CCDSAP exam. Where should we report them?

5 Likes

Same thing here!!
My college encountered this too!

2 Likes

Maybe their identity should be confirmed before providing the scholarship.

1 Like

i wouldn’t mind that…
but the person submitted all the solutions in barely few minutes!

2 Likes

lol , someone from my college submitted 5 solutions in 13 mins and all of those were 100% correct in 1st attempt. Fake ids, Plagiarisms were really high in this long challenge.

2 Likes

What if Div 1 people make fake ids and participate in div 2 so that there is no effect on their rating in div 1 and they also get scholarship by getting good rank in Div 2 and they have their identity.

4 Likes

Some just did it to make sure no one from other college gets 100% scholarship xD .

2 Likes

One thing can be done, scholarship should be given to those who participated in at least one contest before August Long

5 Likes

If div2 id was fake, how could they get scholarship through it (assuming identity is verified )? Also, nothing can be done unless you have strong evidence that the person poccesses two ids.

this time there will be a lot of plagiarism

2 Likes

are they from codechef finance team ? :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah that would be nice.

You never know , Haha ! :joy::joy:

1 Like

https://www.codechef.com/users/scholarship
See this guy…

3 Likes

over 3000 submissions from div 2 in a problem ks1 seems unrealistic.

4 Likes

fake or not doent matter, the total college rank will be calculated including the unrated 3 questions from the other division, so in that manner its fine, plus check out the full rules of scholarship

people usually do that, its not something new and yes they can be copied but most people just prepare their code and submit all of them on the last day

His username was a taunt to my face…my college rank fell cause of him :slight_smile:
Plus his code template varied in each submissions.
I know i can’t prove that he/she copied it. But it’s just so annoying…

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Can’t stop laughing…

3 Likes

Codechef would most probably ask for proof of admission in the college before giving the scholarship.