Far Manager Best Ever Setup Tutorial

This is best FAR MANAGER SETUP for competitive programming on YouTube, be sure to check it out, this is the setup which Gennady aka tourist uses.

11 Likes

Excellent tutorial @kode_raider.

1 Like

By far , the best tutorial for far manager setup , great work.

1 Like

Amazing work

1 Like

Great work

1 Like

i don’t like people promoting their youtube videos in discuss. :confused:

The tutorial is useful as there are not many videos on setting up the far manager

actually many people have asked here and there and requested that they couldn’t find any tutorial for Far Manager and Gennady’s setup so that’s why I’ve posted here, otherwise I would not have created a post here. I hope you got my point

This is nice

1 Like

Thanks buddy!!

Fantastic and fabulous tutorial.

1 Like

Ohh I got it!!

Does Far manager provides the auto completion and syntax highligting feature.??

1 Like

by using gennady setup, u wont become gennady

1 Like

yes, syntax highlighting is present but not autocomplete, because its for keyboard enthusiasts.

I didn’t said except in video i.e sarcasm that that you’ll become Gennady by using far manager, its just a tutorial, which I’ve provided because I didn’t saw any complete tutorial for that.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the tutorials.

How can we change the font and also can we create out snippet please guide.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll make another video for that as well by tomorrow, thankyou for your support

1 Like

Thanks for helping the coding community.

I just created one hello.cpp and genetated the exe but after pressing the ctr+o option .I am not able to switch to another window , I am not able to go to the code window . Please help. Thanks

1 Like