Feedback for MAX_DIFF problem

Problem Link: CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

Feedback

HI!
so basically i had just opened up this question then i went off and took a break and came back and solved it but as i hit submit button i see this “time limit exceeded”. I had no idea that there was a time limit ,i do not see it anywhere i had no idea of this and now im unable to submit my code. Im disappointed. Its always encouraging to see the GREEN mark after u submit a code.Please help!!!

Hey ,govind
I understand your frustation about run time error and its basically happens with everyone , who start’s programming .
To get rid of this you have understand what’s assymptotic notation for BIG O ( especially worst case ) present in program to write your program according to constraint given in program.

I will recommend you to watch these two video one after other

±----------±–±-----------±-----------------±–±----------------±--------±---------------±-------------------±-------------±-------------±-±---------------±--------------------±------------±-----------±-------------------------±------
±----------------±—±------±--------------==---------------==+±--------±---------±------±---------±-------------------±-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------±-----------------±---------------±----------------------------------±-----------------------------------------------------------------=---------------±-------±------------------±------±------------------------±-----------±–±-------