WHAT NEXT AFTER C++ || C LANGUAGE

THE COMPILATION OF INFORMATION I HAD TILL NOW!!!

I will suggest you to learn c++ because its easy and stl can help you much.
I will advice yo to follow
CHIRAG JAIN YOUTUBE ===> Chirag Jain - YouTube

CODEDIGGER YOUTUBE (WHICH HIS EVERY VIDEO of play list
hidden
PLAY ALL

==> CodeDigger - YouTube

ADITYA VERMA ===> Aditya Verma - YouTube

STRIVER ===> Striver - YouTube

In our syllabus we just have to learn c++ basic , array loop and stl and you dont have to learn oops part for cp.
Below i am going to attach the thing i have completed till now it wiil be good start for you to start dsa(Data structure and algorithm) , time complexity ,number theory, adhoc( dont required algorthmic knowledge) .

i will recommend you codedigger ,chirag jain and aditya verma video for given dsa syllabi bellow
you just look my roadmap for dsa and follow udit syllabus that link i hav given below

And the datastructure

• -( arrays, dynamic array(vector), ,map,stacks, queue,deque,set,heaps and prority queue, pair.)

With number theory taught by luv playlist .

And the algo I know are-

sorting algo

• bubble sort, insertion sort , selection sort , merge sort with inbuilt c++ sort algo.

Searching algo

• linear and binary search ( reverse sorted array/vector, order know search, first and last recurrence , count of element in sorted array /vector, find element with no. Of time array/vector rotated ,search in nearly sorted array )

Recursion

*-( it’s identification, sort a vector/array, sort a stack,reverse a stack , kth symbol in grammer ,tower of Hanoi , print subset, permutation with spaces ,case change ,letter case permutation, generate all balanced paranthesis , print n bit binary digit more 1 than 0 for prefix, josephus problem) by two method taught by Aditya Verma - IBH method and ip-op- recursive tree method.

*`

backtracking

`*- (soduku, n quuen , rat in maze)- taught by love babbar

Dynamic programming

- ( LCS,LIS(taught by striver), edit distance,subset sum problem, maximum sum subsection ,0-1 knapsack ,best path in Matrix /grid , Matrix chain multiplication ) taught by Aditya verma. ADVICE == First learn recursion from aditya verma and then dp ANY OF THE APPROACH YOU LIKE TOP DOWN(memoizaion + recursion) OR BOTTOM UP( tabulation)
Having problem through bottom- up approach where i am natural in top -down one

----------------Right Now , i am learning tree data structure and graph after that i will learn greedy ,window sliding & prefix sum . --------------------------

or you can follow udit sanghi’s syllabus in quora page:::: https://qr.ae/pyuLuP(RECOMMEND THIS INSTEAD OF MINE)

C lang ==> Data structure and algorithm ==> Competative programming journey ==> participate in contest or ++> participate in olympiad’s ==>

remeber this much is not sufficient but better start for competative programming journey
i am attatching extra images of ioi olympiadsyllabus collect information how you can
Data structure
data structure

Algorithm
algo ioi 1
algo ioi 2

Graph and Tree
==>> guide book graph suyllabus

==>> IOI graph
graphioi

******Tree***   >>>> BST, BIT(FENWICK TREE) , RB TREE, MST ,SEGMENT TREE*** 

String
hjhjghjghj

Recursion
recursion ioi

Tips for codechef
subtask problem

Test case complexity

inoi prep 1&2

**After learning each topic make sure to solve prom from practice section on codechef **
15 easy ++> 10 medium ++> 5 Hard;
And make sure to solve around 150 past contest and new upcoming contest ,ZCO and INOIpast problem and others on codeforces.

3 Likes

You can learn JAVA programming language.After that you can make a decision for learning DSA in which language.

I will suggest you to learn Java programming language as you said you have completed c++, as there are not much disimilarities in c++ and java except some concepts like pointer and function overloading etc. I am saying Java because it is a proficiently used in industry and is a robust object-oriented language which will be a great language to learn and explore.

Thanks for advice , btw my post was IOI OLYMPIAD DRIVEN.

Thanks for advice , btw my post was IOI OLYMPIAD DRIVEN.

To be precise it was just my info collection.
And after a year it’s look below okayish .

I can’t delete it Coz, I don’t have permission to delete it