Finally RATING of both contest is UPDATED updated

is combined rating of LONG CHALLENEGE and PLINTH will be shown or individual of each one will be displayed ?

any guess how long will it take to update all?

5 Likes

The rating will be calculated first based on long challenge, then considering your new rating as your initial rating the external contest ratings will be added on.

i don’t agree as your initial rating at start of contest is taken into consideration . see what admin said

i am curious about graphs too,it took long for graph to update ,in previous challenege(long)

Ok then there might be some changes

1 Like

lets see what happens …:blush:

when will it be updated , i am lossing patience:rofl::rofl:

It takes time, they need to check for plaigarism with those many solutions

oh i forgot that more than 40k+ submissions were made :scream:

i agree

congo bro for becoming 4 star coder @deadshot_sb
rating in discuss section is being updated ,waiting for the graph and real rating to be updated

3 Likes

Thanks bro @pkpawan123 and also Congo for 3 stars

2 Likes

Sabar ka fal meetha hota hai. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

thank you bro.

well said :grinning::grinning:

Well said.

2 Likes

yess

i don’t know if this is a bug or what, but my friend’s rating got updated and mine was not so i checked the jan lunch time, there my rating was actually updated , so then i saw my account page and it was updated there too but not the graphs and other stuff. so i closed the tab and after some time when i open to website again my rating was back to the initial

2 Likes

Testing my star.

2 Likes

the rating graph will be updated soon , rating changes are reflected in discuss section only .

your will also be updated soon and congo for 3star

1 Like

Same here