Find teammates for Google HashCode 2020 [General Thread]

Nice ! You’re still a student ? Damn , those are some insane skills , obtained by heavy practise I’m sure :slight_smile:
Great to see you competing again

2 Likes

hey bro if you want to join my team then give me a reply at my email address : navpahul551@gmail.com.

if you are still not participating with any other team then send me a msg on navpahul551@gmail.com and i will give you the invitation link.

Hi bro, is there any open position?

yes bro, here is the link:

join the team

done bro! What’s next?

now we will just wait for the contest to start. In the mean time you can test their judge system. if you need anything else contact me at navpahul551@gmail.com and also give me your contact so that we can talk when necessary.

Chun-Hsin chen and dheeraj kumar I am glad you guys join my team. But I don’t know you guy. We have to know each other as we are in a team. Please contact me within 6 hours. It is very urgent. You can contact me here: ifrunruhin@gmail.com

Me and @navpahul551 have recently formed a team for Google HashCode. If anyone is still looking to join can reply to this.

For the Pizza Practice Problem, can anyone discuss their final score like I want to know what range am I in ?
I think we have scored decent but can’t be sure.

My total score came out to be this 1,505,004,318
Do you know how the score is evaluated?

Ours is also similar
It is 1,504,990,082 .
Even, we didn’t know how to analyze so I posted it
Could anybody explain a bit more elaborately…?

Yes, @pulkitd2699 I know how the score evaluated. For example , above we ordered 3 pizzas: S 0 , S 2 , and S 3 . We know that the pizza slices
in each of these are 2, 6, and 8 respectively.
So the score is: 2+6+8 = 16 points.

Bro @ifrunruhin I know about that part, That’s why I’ve scored so much ;D
I was wondering to know how good where others score and that stuff.

What is your 2nd input case for also big?

@ifrunruhin Can you PM me I cannot understand you

How did you get this much of score?

So great to see you @euler_euler after a long time Sir…

@harshil21 I mean, The input dataset A B C D E is same for everyone. Isn’t it? I think so.
So, why the score is different for every team? I mean, Why the score is different? For example, your score is 1,504,990,082 and our team score is 1,525,000,000.