General Question

Okay for your question, I’m just a 4* coder but i can tell that solve more problems… you are not solving enough… it must be difficult if u have internet only for few hours :frowning_face:

can we just stop the discussion about the internet.

2 Likes

Dude leave it, he can’t say much probably… he’s being watched, he might get into trouble… let’s end that discussion about internet and north Korea

2 Likes

Probably you are right :thinking:

1 Like

Yup…right let’s not do it

1 Like

thank you all for your advice, I will try to improve with the mentioned suggestions.

1 Like

Whoa @anon73162591 I just visited your profile and think you code great for someone who has started in december , Cause I too started that time

@anon37762716 if u want to improve, write or save offline 10 problems…think about them whole day, code them beforehand and submit when u are online

1 Like

Okay @anon73162591.

1 Like

@anon37762716 can you code good in c++ ?

Thanks buddy, but i still have miles to go, i keep screwing contests now and then😂

3 Likes

And miles to go before i sleep :joy:

2 Likes

Visit errichto’s channel and see his tutorial’s if you can !
here is the link : Errichto - YouTube

Giving contest blindly is bad. If you upsolve nicely, a 3 star guy can be 5 star within 6 months (on Codechef) and easily an expert (or perhaps candidate master - depending on his process of upsolving) on CF.

7 Likes

Exactly, basically while practicing I’m trying to solve one problem just ahead of my current skills…and upsolving all problems that i am unable to solve during Contest🙂 this method correct?

1 Like

Yup. You might not be able to upsolve all of them (esp the hard ones) but problems at (your level + 1 or +2) should be done.

5 Likes