Goldman Sachs Update

Did anyone got any update for goldman sachs exam conducted on 20th February?

nope, i guess it is too soon to look for results right now

2 Likes

Received a mail from Goldman Sachs they acknowledge that 2pm slot exam had some technical glitch and they will consider it while evaluating.

Has anyone received the results yet? For the aptitude test?

I haven’t received any mail.

Some of my friends have received rejection mail

When did your friends received a mail from Goldman Sachs?

Even I received rejection mail just now

How many questions did you attempted??

Hi. I am from 2021 batch. I have still not received aptitude test 2021 selection/rejection email for full time analyst role. Does this imply rejection ?

1 Like

I haven’t received any mail till now.

Same here, mate.

I haven’t received the Selection/Rejection mail yet. To the students who received mail, their test is on 20th March. Today is 15th March already. What does this mean? Will they conduct exams again for students? I don’t think so. I guess we will never know we passed or failed and that is pathetic.

I haven’t received the Selection/Rejection mail yet. To the students who received mail, their test is on 20th March. Today is 15th March already. What does this mean? Will they conduct exams again for students? I don’t think so. I guess we will never know we passed or failed and that is pathetic.

The only thing we can do is mail at enggcampushiringprog@gs.com and hope they reply ASAP.

You can send this content by mail if you want.

Hello team,

I haven’t received the result of Engineering-Campus-Hiring-Program-2021 which I attempted on the morning of 20th February, the results of which have been announced for my friends who gave the same test. The students who received selection mail have their test scheduled for 20th March. Today is 15th March already.

Please I request you to look into it ASAP.

I am writing this mail in case there has been some technical glitch.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Among those who are yet to receive an accept or a reject email from GS, has anyone emailed them and got a response from them ? I did mail but did not get any response.

I mailed them but haven’t got any response.

I received a rejection mail half an hour back. :pensive: