Google codejam winner

Bhai codejam is not like a CF or codechef contest where we will see they stand first. Even Errichto could not qualify Codejam Finals this time. It does not mean, he is not good. He is the bestest coder. Similar is with all the best Indian coders. Timing, penalties everything matters there as only 25 qualify

2 Likes

Trying to mock people is not good man. He may not be top 10 in India but he’s still considerably above you in skill level.

And even top 10 in India are nowhere close to people like Tourist, Petr, Ecnerwala, Um_nik, Egor, etc in skill or speed.

1 Like

I’m not disrespecting anyone but even the highest rated coder from india has a rating below than errichto. Forget about tourist, petr and ecnerwala.

@anub18 i am not demonitising @ssrivastava990 i only thought he was the top 10 in india becoz i saw him in codechef home page. there with @tourist name his name was also dere that y only

1 Like

thought ?

s

That was the contributor’s tab that you saw… anyway I apologize if I misunderstood you.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:#op

Because people here do for job not as a sports .Those who do as an interest leave after 1-2 years of job

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.