Google Online Coding Challenge - Summer Intern

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Did anybody get a message as “You (your email) has not been invited to take this test”. ?

I was invited and got passkey today. Now the challenge is showing you were not invited. What is this?

$imabp, my friend absolutely ur “conversation” makes sense when ur working for a company which is big, at start ppl care about delivering the product, and one more thing everything is development, just that someone works as a guy in the back to make a product better another to deliver.

And haan always optimization isin’t always the solution…
Premature optimization is the root to all evil… -Donald knuth.(Hope u know him as ur a cp)
Not to offend,just dont misguide ppl.

1 Like

Same problem with me. I have raised a ticket for the same.

yes plz help

You have to first register for the event from the first mail that you got. Then you can access the challenge

I did it too

I did register today at 12 pm

It show that I (vishal19111999@gmail.com) am not invited for the challenge. But I have received invite on same email.

Please help. Is anyone able to access the challenge?

I think everyone is facing this issue today.

I am facing the same issue brother :pensive:

In my case i can not able to register for the chelleneg

i aslo got the same issue . Even though i registered.

I have registered for the contest and also got the pass key but I am unable to login.
I have dropped mail to googleonlinechallenge-ticket@google.com and waiting for response.

If anyone get any update please reply here

same issue here

ALready mailed to them and waiting for reply

Registration issue?

Bhai i have already given interview for google 5 days ago for internships,and i can tell u if are not a competetive programmer ,then leave dream of getting into google,they asked me 4 questions in 2 hours and their level was way higher than leetcode problem and they seemed to be codeforces div2d

1 Like

Please reply here if you get any response regarding the issue

1 Like