Google Online Coding Challenge - Summer Intern

2nd question is closest pair

I also faced the same issue of receiving the invitation email, but then it shows that you are not invited. I then logged in to hackerearth, but then where is the test?

Who else got integer distribution problem? Can you please give me the solution!

Don’t ask solutions

1 Like

Somebody please help, I am unable to attempt the test. I have received the invitation mail but it is showing that the you have not been invited. What do I do? Is anybody else facing the same issue?

yes me also facing same issue. I think its because I not registered for chelleenge prior to the time.

I registered for the challenge on 12th August itself. Today I received the invitation link and the passkey. But it is showing that I have not been invited. What should I do?

try to login with same email id on which you registered

@i_am_ritik @pratyushs7 guys, you need to put in your online challenge id and passkey as username and password respectively

1 Like

yes that

I not registred before chellenge can i now participate as i have invitation mail . But it git me erro that you are not registered?

Thanks! It worked. Mine problems were Alphabet ordering and counting of Subarrays with minimum value as an element of the given array.

and can you provide me a link for login in test?

Bata do Yaar xor queries or unspecified words ka solution

Bhai ye exam nhi hai University ka jo cheating kroge.

Just confirming, are you sure :sweat_smile: about this because I haven’t read about subsequent rounds anywhere else :grimacing:

Same bro, even I applied at 10 August and haven’t got any mail.

Yeah, there are actually. Coding is just one of the rounds.

May be your resume was not shortlisted

We are damn sure. There is just one round of two coding problems