Hackerearth Hiring Interns

Bro did u write the test?

yes I wrote the test

Did you mean you got reply for sdet intern test. If yes then what are the next steps.I solved both the programing questions and I think most of the mcqs are correct.I did not get any reply from them.Can you please tell how many did you solve?

Did you also got the bitwise & problem?

Did you get a call from HR regarding interview?

How did you guys solve the bitwise and(&) problem?

Hi Shazia, Can you tell me how did you approach the Bitwise AND problem? I don’t want a full-fledge solution, just an overview. I could solve 1 problem only.

1 Like

Did you got any call from HR after the test?

yes, I got that 2 coding questions one is related to bitwise AND!

Did you got call after the test?

No not yet, I solved one coding question completely and one partially and MCQ’s were also easy. But didn’t get any response till yet.

I just brute-forced with the complexity of O(1000 x 1000) and it passed all the testcases

We will get the brute force idea.It is simple but the point here is n is 10^5. And if we observe the array values are given that they will be below 1000.So the and also the k is below thousand.So first take the values in a map.
As iterate two for loops
for (int i=1;I<=1000;I++){
for (int j=1;j<=1000;j++){
If( I is present in map and j is present in map and I&j>k)
Count++;
}
}
Hope this helps

1 Like

If you get a reply from HR please post it here

No reply from their end till now… If I got something then I will post here.

Good solution. I got a call from HR in the evening of the day on which I appeared for the test. And I am done with the first round of interview. But there is no update for further round. May be I was rejected. :expressionless:

For SDET one? What was the first round of interview based on?