Hackerearth NatWest Hiring Challange

Thanks a lot bro, you have been patient to answer so many queries

2 Likes

lolz. observe yourself. how many days you were away and not answering questions.

So Am I obliged to answer you right away ? Also if you go through thread history, some questions are repeatedly asked,
You are one of those guys who don’t study for exam but later will complain , paper was out of syllabus.

Get a life dude, instead of bashing other try to appreciate what they did and try to help community. All you doing here is compain.

And Best of luck guys hopefully you all receive communication from HR soon with positive news

Lolz. I got offer from natwest. The 900000 lpa with 405000 and 405000 and 90000 breakdown.
and left it cause i have job offer from amazon.

Go preach elsewhere.

Lol, you could have easily answered the questions above then, but instead of answering a single question all you did complain and now you started boasting here. :sweat_smile:

Can you please explain the 900000lpa with 405000 and 405000 and 90000 breakdown please?
How much is the in-hand monthly salary?

Whoever who wants full details of the natwest salary to other important things in contract

Vote on this poll and send me a mail at goodboybts1@gmail.com with codechef_user id and your question

I will revert back to you with necessary details
PS: I GOT OFFER JUST IN 2 DAYS AFTER THE INTERVIEW
SO I MIGHT GIVE YOU TIPS AND HOW TO FOLLOW UP , IF YOU ARE STUCK IN THE PROCESS

Has anyone got offer whose interview was after 21st June …?

Anyone got rejection mail from NatWest. I gave interview on June 17th, still I haven’t heard any response. Mailed the HR twice, also called once. But no response.

1 Like

Mailed Mridhu once , no response …,Anyways if you get any sort of communication , please post it here . It would be very helpful .

I had interview on 23 june. Haven’t received any communication yet. I have sent a message. I will let you know if I get any msg

Will do

I got the rejection mail today …

When did you give ur Interview?

I gave my interview on 21st June , Mailed Mridhu yesterday and she replied today with a mail equivalent to rejection mail (mail says we will consider you for future roles … )

Any update guys?

Has anyone got update whose interview was after 21st June ?

No…my interview held on 21st June… didn’t get any update yet

She is done taking people. My friend was the last one to get placed. he was a fresher and he got placed in just 2 days of interview. Interview at end june and placed on starting july.

Bro, Have you joined natwest?