Happy birthday CodeChef!

CodeChef turned 11 today! Happy Birthday CodeChef! Thanks for your contribution to the Indian CP community!
Fellow CodeCheffers, to wish CodeChef, drop a “Thanks CodeChef!” in the comments!

22 Likes

Happy birthday CodeChef!:cake: :cake:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday CC. You have been my life since December 2017. I know its only 2 years and 2 months, but in this time learnt alot by solving interesting problems in competitions as well as practice session. Thanks for your aid, and you will still be my life. (Tbh I do problems on CC the most).

5 Likes

Happy birthday Codechef !!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, Codechef - I’ve only been here a short while but I’ve had a lot of fun, e-met some cool, kind and insanely smart people, and you’ve stretched my poor old brain quite a bit :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Happy Birthday CodeChef :slight_smile:

Don’t read this further because it is useless for most of you…

The title made me a bit emotional as I was introduced to this wonderful community back in 2014.
I love CodeChef from the time when there were no stars, no divisions, no laddus, no colours, no rating race madness and had a seemingly boring discuss.
My progress wasn’t that fast but there were many people who inspired me at that time.

Few of them are

Jakub Safin
Mugurel-Ionut Andreica
Rajat De Pro

Initially, it was all about solving lots of problems because I found a medium of time-pass in my boring life (I was shy and lacked communication skills and did not have any skill/hobby). It then became my goal to always be #1 in college rankings in each and every single contest. When I achieved that and no competition was left in the college, my target was to be #1 in university. When achieved that, I created a “set” of people who were just ahead of me. This was very difficult because the set was growing. In each contest I added 4-5 people above me in the rankings.

The next goal was to be in top 20’s in each contest. This seemed un-achievable but I achieved that too multiple times in coming months. Next target was to be #1 in India which is not yet achieved as I soon found myself busy running behind the deadlines.

I wish to achieve this goal multiple times in this lifetime and I will do that.

16 Likes

Happy Birthday Codechef :birthday: :confetti_ball: :gift:
U make my boring life amazing.
Long live Codechef.
For me you are my best friend.:slight_smile:
Thanks for all your effort which help in upliftment in quality and quantity in Indian Coding Community.:slightly_smiling_face::slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy birthday Codechef. Been here for quite sometime and got to learn so many things. Thank you for everything :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, Codechef!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday, Codechef!
It’s been a fun ride since I was first introduced to this website by my friend in 12th grade :slight_smile:
Times flies by so quickly.

2 Likes

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday CodeChef!
For party purposes credit 500 laddus in my account :laughing:.

7 Likes

Baar Baar Din Yah Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Yah Gaaye
Tum Jiye Hazaaron Saal, Yah Meri Arazu Hai
Happy Birthday To You – 2
Happy Birthday To You, CODECHEF, Happy Birthday To You
happy-birthday-choco-cake-500x500
Kuch meetha ho jaye!

5 Likes

Happy birthday codechef. Send us a tshirt of codechef as a party.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday codechef! Wishing for more laddus:)

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Codechef

2 Likes

Wishing you a very very happy birthday codechef :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Wishing you a very very happy birthday codechef.
I would like to know is there any scholarship offer again in March long challenge

1 Like

Happy Birthday, CodeChef! Feels great to belong to such a wonderful community. Thanks CodeChef! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Codechef!.:clinking_glasses:

2 Likes