Has anyone received TCS NQT results yet?

But why they are still saying that it’s under evaluation. It’s an online exam and candidates voice and video is considered during evaluation it says and it’s a long process. As a formality they will send a rejection letter I hope. But for other batches except 2021 there’s still a chance.

Someone I know got rejected last year in TCS NQT and that person got an email saying sorry you are not selected then why haven’t I heard anyone getting a rejection mail this time?

Don’t know what’s going on this time

They started giving interview link mail, a student from my college too received it(already got a mail congratulating ). seriously I lost hope.

Let’s move on. Leave it. And the sad thing is there will be no much recruitments going to happen this year compared to last year.

Hey guys, Did you register on the TCS next step portal after NQT? Was it necessary in some way?

Yes it is necessary. It was registered before the exam along with tcs ion registration.

@yeshu_yeshu I only registered for NQT via TCS ION. Should I just register on next step via filling the same information on next step or there is some way to sync the details there? I am using this link NextStep- Tata Consultancy Services , Please Help!

This is a youtube video TCS NQT Results Mail still not Received - Why? - TCS NQT Score Big Updates - YouTube in which the person is saying that because this time the interviews are conducted virtually they are sending mails to some people, conduct their interview, and will then send mail to the next candidates. In the end, they confirmed that whether you are selected or not tcs will send you mail.

I didn’t receive any mail after the advanced coding round because I was not aware that 2021 YOP students have to register on nextstep too. So I did that yesterday, but apply to drive is not showing in the portal. Will they let me apply on later drives? Does anyone have experience with the nextstep portal?

Has anyone received interview slot from regional campus team pune after giving digital test?

Has anyone from Gujarat received their mail?

Has Anyone from 26th or 27the batch received mail? From my information nobody received mails from those baches. Just curious to know this because they already started calling for interviews and there is no hope anymore. If anybody received please atleast let us know

I appeared for the Advanced Coding Round (for Ninja Toppers) but have not received any mail regarding Interview.
Though I have accepted the offer letter of Ninja through Codevita. Is there anyone who is facing the same means have appeared for the Advanced Coding Round but have not received any mail regarding Interview.

1 Like

I got offer of ninja from codevita didn’t accept it…
Appear for digital… Gave digital interview on 24

When was you Advanced Coding Round for Digital @chai_sutta_zzz ?

Yes bro same problem, bdw you have registered on nqt through same next step id or different one. I am asking so because there was no apply for drive option.

did anyone get tomorrow’s interview mail TCS digital?

Finally got the interview mail for ninja, the issue was that I didn’t register at the next step at the beginning.

I registered with the same ID.
Did you appear for the Advanced Coding Round for Digital?