Has anyone received TCS NQT results yet?

Did you take the advanced coding test or just the main nqt?

@zeus5552 the initial test, ā€œmain nqtā€.

1 Like

Which was your nqt exam slot?

@yeshu_yeshu 28/Oct/2020, Slot 3 (5 to 8:00 PM) .

Me too send a mail on the same mail id and got the same reply . Does it mean that the whole process is over and we will receive a rejection mail with NQT score or does it mean we still have a hope?

@simonnelse are you from Kerala side?
I came to know that in karnataka most of the evaluation is completed and they started interviews earlier than ours.

Hello everyoneā€¦I have received mail from tcsā€¦But i dont know whether it is for Ninja or Digital Profileā€¦Can anyone help me out with this.

Mail I got:

Dear Candidate,

Greetings from TCS. Trust you are doing good.

Congratulations !

We are pleased to inform you basis your performance in TCS NQT, you are being invited for an interview with TCS.

The Regional TCS Campus Talent Acquisition Team would be sending you an e-mail shortly on the Interview Schedule.

Wishing you all the very best for your interview.

Best Regards,

TCS Talent Acquisition Team

1 Like

@swathi_us Did you get this mail today?

I received mail on 20th Nov

you will get another mail in which profile will be mentioned.

2 Likes

This is for those who attended digital test around 1 week before.

2 Likes

yeahā€¦I gave test on 12th

@yeshu_yeshu yes, Iā€™m from Kerala.

I think results are zone wise. Thatā€™s why this delay.

Anyone completed Tcs interview for Digital profile?
Please share your experienceā€¦

Ok

Hello I am from Gujarat and Iā€™ve given TCS NQT on 24/10/2020 and I am a 2020 batch student. Iā€™ve received one mail after the exam saying that I will receive my score soon through the mail but I havenā€™t got any mail. Should I wait more or not ?

1 thing always to keep in my mind whether or not mail received you should always keep a check on your tcs next step portal even after recieving mail for selection because offer letter appear there on next step portal without a prior mail that it has been generated.

I have checked on TCS iON Event Login and it is saying TCS NQT is over. Your NQT SCORE details will be updated here shortly

1 Like

Please donā€™t wait. Its useless.