Has anyone received TCS NQT results yet?

Not yet.

6 Likes

is there any new update regarding the mails? @pardhi_tanmay @gunjan_768 @faaz_fatiz @rohan5613 @luna25 @satvikshrivas @coder08 @meena_7 @ayush_cool_das @shreyas_1998m @mohitagarwal88 @shubho7470 @rochen @arpita_1999 @dplyr

6 Likes

Nope,Still waiting

Nop

No nothing yet. If anybody receives any updates please let us know.

1 Like

Nope

Has anyone 26th October batch received mail?
Please inform me

Kya ye kehna galat hoga ki ab jisko aana tha usko aa chuka hoga mail (Digital Test + Ninja Interview ) aur ghanta nhi aayega ab kisiko ?
just asking.

1 Like

Bro. When will TCS DIGITAL exam’s (conducted on 12th November) result will be out? Any one have any idea? I solved both the questions correctly.

same with me. TCS editor was worst

1 Like

Has Anyone received mail after Nov 12?

Has anyone received any mail from 24t oct batch two in centre?

1 Like

I gave my NQT On 25th oct 5pm slot
Haven’t received any mail yet.
Is there anybody here who gave the exam on 25th oct 5pm and has received a mail? Please let me know…

2 Likes

Same date Same Slot Same Situation.

4 Likes

No

Anyone from 28th morning batch received the mail?

1 Like

Guys Me too haven’t received any mail. I’m of Oct 26 first slot. I tried contacting TCS but they leave no reply. Or do you think there is any possibility that we should get the selection mail. I know somebody who did very well in the exam but even for them the mail is not delivered.

1 Like

For majority 24 th and 25 th of Oct batch of my college got the mail. And I am the only one from my college who attended the exam on 26 th as my name starts with Y. Atleast TCS should send a rejection mail, as I am fed up waiting hopeless.

2 Likes

One of my friend wrote the exam by going to the centre she didn’t receive any mail

@arpita_1999 @dplyr Did you receive any mail?