Has anyone received TCS NQT results yet?

@anitish_225 bhai phone uthale.

1 Like

bro pickup call @anitish_225

1 Like

Anyone got interview mail for digital (via nqt)?

2 Likes

Today (16/11/2020) I received NQT result mail from TCS, with DRC details for advance coding test (for digital profile) on 18 OCT

3 Likes

You received any other email earlier ???

no 29 Oct batch ke ek bhi bande ko mail nhi aaya hai mere college me

yes, bro. Even I’m facing the same problem. In fact, I have confirmed with almost everyone of my colleagues who took the test on 29 Oct. No one had received mail yet. Daily I’m dropping mail regarding result but in response receive same mail by the same person (vivek roy) " NQT assessment evaluation is still going, the result will be informed formally.

Yes I too got it yesterday . But its only for drc . There is nothing related to advanced coding test ( no date or slot )

Hello @coder08
I also received the mail for DRC on 18th November. Did you appear for Codevita or got selected through it?

Hello @proton13 I am in the same situation like you. Got Ninja Offer through Codevita and yesterday got the mail of DRC for Digital Test.

But I also accepted my offer letter for Ninja(Codevita).

Will I get again Digital Offer Letter if I clear the test and interview.

If you or anyone know about it, please help me out.

1 Like

Anybody having NQT on Oct 26 th slot got any mail ?

1 Like

Please mention your date of exam with time

It’s 26 October 8 am to 11 am

You will get new offer letter after clearing digital interview(as far as i know). I have accepted ninja offer as well .

2 Likes

No @shubh17cs, this is 1st mail I received from them

@faaz_fatiz I gave test on 29 OCT during 8 am slot

1 Like

I appeared for Codevita but for some reason I messed up n didn’t made it through

1 Like

Ok thank you for the information!

1 Like

did the mail mentioned that this Digital test is for Ninja Toppers?
I got the same tye of mail and my Digital test was on 12th’Nov.

2 Likes

Yes i got that mail and i gave that exam for digital profile . Any new updates when will they declare the result. @rnkjos

2 Likes

Me too gave digital exam on 12th nov. no updates on result yet.

1 Like