Has anyone received TCS NQT results yet?

R u from Kerala?

1 Like

Yes I am,and what about you?

1 Like

I’m also from Kerala.

1 Like

Haa yahi pe krlo bharat milap. Please provide your address too so that we can come and meet you. Please stick to the topic, this is not your whatsapp chat.

1 Like

Actually I dropped hope now. It is already too late. I think now there is no chance to get selection mail. May be later we may get mail with just score.

1 Like

Let’s wait. They’ll updatge on every Mondays.
I saw the list of selected for interview from tpo. It shows that the last student from the list belongs to 25 th Oct noon batch and even intelligent students of 25 the eve and 26 th batch got no place in list. So i hope some of 25 th and whole 26 th slot papers were not valued.

2 Likes

Codevita was fair tbh.

2 Likes

i just got mail from tcs now regarding interview. I gave tcs advance coding round. but mail did not specify about the which profile?
am i selected for ninja or digital?

Greetings from TCS. Trust you are doing good.

Congratulations !

We are pleased to inform you basis your performance in TCS NQT, you are being invited for an interview with TCS.

The Regional TCS Campus Talent Acquisition Team would be sending you an e-mail shortly on the Interview Schedule.

Wishing you all the very best for your interview.

5 Likes

i also got the same.
it didnt mentioned of ninja or digital.

2 Likes

How many questions did you solve?

1 Like

i solved both , and u ?

1 Like

i solved 1

1 Like

I solved both but got the same mail.

2 Likes

Bro i solved both the question too. But i didn’t received the mail yet.

1 Like

i got the mail i solved only one complete question and one some test cases and today is my interview which i think goes well

2 Likes

was it for digital profile? and you got the same mail ?

2 Likes

Bro, I guess you belong to zone-1. I saw people complaining that most of the test cases were wrong for zone-2 problems.

1 Like

yeah same question. what was mentioned in ur mail? digital or ninja?

1 Like

@ragman_687khna @sirdan @zavier On which date ur interview is scheduled & on which day you received the mail. [PS. I want to know how many days prior to the interview they are informing us]

if u haven’t received interview slot yet, then pls update here whenever u will receive it.

1 Like

Can you please mention the slot of your exam?

1 Like