help me to solve the problem

how this problem can we solved using LIS dp method SPOJ.com - Problem MSTICK

@s512
this problem can be solved in many ways but an easy way solve this problem is Segtree :

you can learn more about seg tree from Geeks for geeks .
// link Given::

first of all this problem involves range query (finding maximum and minimium in a range but without updation) one you are gone through the tutorial given on Geeks for Geeks you are comfortable witht this . then you are only need to query ranges for the maximum and minimum element in the range .
for this purpose eith you can maintain two seg tree or you can create two entries in a single seg tree .

refer this solution for further clarification::CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

and check the use of double instead of float it cost me many WAs…

feel free to cast votes if you like it.

hey i dont know why but firstly you acccepted my answer and then again rejected why this so .you were not forced to accept it that’w y i m asking

feel free to ask anything if you are not comfortable with my words…:stuck_out_tongue:

however same can be done with sqrt decomposition with relatively higher time bound of O(n(sqrt(n))) per query.

hey i dont know why but firstly you acccepted my answer and then again rejected why this so .you were not forced to accept it that’w y i m asking